Summary Return Policy
1. Registration Amount 100/- is non refundable in any case as amount used to charge for document verification process charges.
2. Advance commission paid through the payment gateway shall not be refunded other than in the following circumstances:
- Multiple times debiting of Candidate Card/Bank Account due to technical error OR Candidate's account being debited with excess amount in a single transaction due to technical error. In such cases, excess amount would be refunded to the candidate.
- Due to technical error, payment being charged on the Candidate Card/Bank Account but the transaction showing failed or unsuccessful.
- Payment charged against potential classes however classes can not held or cancelled. Tutor can claim the refund after three months if no further classes has been provided.
3. The Candidate will have to show proof of payment as bank notes or statement to claim the refund of Advance Commision.
4. No refund of Advance commission will be admissible in case of tutor found in unethical or unlawful practices.
5. Advance commission will not be refuned if Tutor failed to convert the demo after mulitple attempts.
6. The application will be processed manually and after verification, if the claim of Advance commission is found valid, the amount will
be refunded after deducting minimum charges of Rs.100/- per demo classes given.
7. In case of no demo classes provided to tutor,advance commission received will be refunded without deducting any charges.
8. In case of any queries, please call True Mentors at 9910956785 or write us at email@example.com